About Laura Scott
Author, editor, designer, geek.
Over the years, I have waited tables, delivered campus mail, driven a truck (more like a van), wordprocessed business and legal documents, written and produced videos, produced B-movie trailers, directed television, designed and developed websites, edited magazine articles, created logos, blogged amateurly (often amateurishly) and professionally, co-founded a few companies, served on non-profit boards, raced cars (on actual racetracks – street racing is dumb), and written a handful of stories (including my first book, A Spy in Stilettos). I've lived in New York City, Chicago, and Los Angeles. I now reside in Colorado, where the sun always shines, even on the cloudy days.
Sign up for my newsletter!
- LauraLisScott.com (my blog pretty much only about writing)
- Toot Sweet Ink (my publisher)
- @lauras (tweets on design, tech, writing, misc)
- @lauralisscott (tweets just on writing, books, publishing, what I'm working on)
- Flickr (snaps)
- Facebook (the labyrinthian silo)
- Facebook page (writerly things)
- Tumblr (oddments)
- Google+ (fwiw)
- About.me (the nexus)
- LinkedIn (the obligatory)
- Quora (could you repeat the question?)
- Drupal.org profile (geek trade)
- Drupal Association Advisory Board (geek trade volunteerism)
- PINGV (web strategy & design shingle)
I too am a rare
Pattern. As I wander down
The garden paths.
—from Patterns, by Amy Lowell
Get occasional email updates on what I'm doing (and not blogging about).